Collection, Use, Storage, and Transfer of Information
Cookies, Pixels, Analytics, and other technologies
P&M may collect, use, store and transfer personal data and information about your visit to the Site by using certain technologies, including cookies, pixels, and analytics. Such information may include your IP address, domain name, browser type, device ID and operating system, specific webpages you view, links you click, the length of time you visit the Site, the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to the Site.
- Pixels: The Site uses pixels provided by third-party vendors. A pixel is an analytics tool that allows P&M to measure the effectiveness of our advertising by understanding the actions of visitors on the Site. This information is used to ensure that our advertisements are shown to a selected group of visitors based on activities on the Site.
- Remarketing: The Site uses remarketing tools to trigger advertising across the Internet. The remarketing tool will display relevant advertisements based on what parts of the Site you have viewed by placing a cookie on your computer. The remarketing tool allows P&M to tailor our marketing to better suit your interests and display advertisements that are relevant to you.
P&M may use, store and transfer personal data and information collected using cookies, pixels, and analytics services in aggregated form or we may associate it with other information that we collect about you to improve your experience during your visit to the Site, customize features of the Site to provide enhanced content, and tailor our advertisements to more specifically meet your interests.
You may disable cookies in your web browser and delete cookies from your computer at any time using the Cookie Settings feature. Please be aware that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of the Site, reduce P&M’s ability to provide customized content and impact your overall experience when visiting the Site.
Subscriptions, Registrations, Requests for Information and other forms
- Subscriptions, Registrations, Requests for Information, Surveys and other contacts: You may provide us with certain information when you contact us, subscribe to P&M newsletters or mailing lists, register for P&M events, request information about P&M and its services, or complete a survey. The types of information that you may provide include name, title, company information, physical street address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers. P&M may collect, use, process, and store such data to make contacts with you by telephone, email or ground mail, provide you with information and advertisements about P&M and our services, establish and maintain a well-managed customer or prospective customer relationship, and evaluate, develop and improve our services.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected and for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
- Buyer or Successor: We may share your personal data and information with a buyer or other successor to our business in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- Required by law: It is possible that personal data and information that you provide to P&M or that we collect during your visit to the Site may be subject to disclosure under applicable law (e.g. pursuant to a statutory provision, a court order or a subpoena).
If you wish to receive a list of third parties who process your personal data on our behalf, please contact us by sending a request to: email@example.com.
Sensitive Personal Data
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
The P&M Site is not targeted to children and is not intended to collect personal data from children under age of 16.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
P&M uses organizational, administrative and technical measures designed to protect your privacy and avoid unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data. However, you should note that no transfer of data over the Internet is completely secure. While we use commercially-reasonable efforts to protect your personal data on our systems, when the data is transferred over the Internet, it may be accessed and used by unauthorized third parties. P&M has no control over the performance, reliability, availability or security of the Internet and does not warrant that any data transfer via the Internet or any communication through the Internet is secure. P&M shall not be liable for any disclosure, unauthorized use, loss, damage, expense, harm or inconvenience resulting from the loss, delay, interception, corruption, intervention, misuse or alteration of data due to any reason beyond P&M’s reasonable control.
P&M is committed to protecting your privacy and will help ensure that you are able to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data. P&M will provide you with a mechanism to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data. You may request correction, update, access and deletion of your personal data or a copy of your personal data by sending a request to P&M via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you choose to be on a mailing list for periodic email updates regarding P&M services and events, you may also send us a notification at email@example.com that you no longer want to receive such information.
You may withdraw your consent(s) and change your selection(s) at any time. If you wish for P&M to stop processing or want to object to any processing of your personal data by P&M, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In relation to your requests, P&M may ask you to verify your identity and cooperate with us in our efforts to respond to your request.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our clients who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. You may make a request for this information by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
P&M Advisors LLC
Attn: Steven Pavon
69 Tall Pines Drive
Neptune, NJ 07753
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the privacy of your personal data, please send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
P&M Advisors LLC
Attn: Steven Pavon
69 Tall Pines Drive
Neptune, NJ 07753
You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with applicable governmental, regulatory or supervisory authorities under some circumstances.