Portfolio Analysis – Tenant
The examination and detailed survey of a Tenant’s or Investor’s leased or owned properties.
- Analysis to determine overall usage, workplace environments, alignment of corporate strategy, visibility, expansion/contraction needs, valuations of owned assets, location assessments (labor, cost, risk), mark-to-market of leased assets, and potential exit or monetization strategies.
- Existing Footprint vs. Need
- Culture, Brand, Innovation Alignment
- Attraction and Retention of Talent
- Lease Restructuring
- Asset Monetization: Sales, Sale-Leasebacks